Monday, July 11, 2011

Birds of a feather


I’m supposed to be doing some freelance work, but as is generally the case when my Vogue arrives, I started reading that instead of what is supposed to be happening in my life.  I was slightly disappointed by the thickness of the July issue, but my disappointment soon faded to excitement when I got five pages in, to this:


Yes! Finally, another amazing Marc Jacobs/Juergen Teller ad! I love Helena Bonham Carter. She is so whacked-out and beautiful and talented, and she never looks boring. It helps that she’s married to Tim Burton, I think. He would make for some decent inspiration when it comes to insane yet inspired outfits.

Anyway, I’m really pleased that Marc Jacobs has chosen Helena as the face of his Fall 2011 campaign. His designs are always so unique, and sometimes unpredictable, so who better to represent his latest collection? Here are the other two that I found:


 Excellent. We’re friends again, Marc.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you on this one. The Marc by Marc ads lately have been so blahhhhh but I did enjoy the Lola ads with Dakota Fanning because I have a major girl crush on her.

    ReplyDelete